Christmas time in Monaco
At this time of year, everyone is a little Bible magazine to their loved ones. This joyous occasion may now be commemorated with legal days off from work all around the country. Monaco’s one-of-a-kind festive entertainment pulls in the crowds.
Luxury magazine Monaco‘s editors suggest kicking off your Christmas celebrations in Place de Casino, where a magnificent Christmas tree decorated with a thousand lights may be admired from December 3 through January 10.
On December 24, guests of the hotel Hermitage Monte-Carlo may have a similarly celebratory meal at the restaurant Yannick Alléno for 330 euros per person, which includes a glass of champagne and six delectable courses. A terrific complement to the overall festive spirit will be a stunning Christmas tree from Chopard, innovative master courses and musical entertainment.
Nowhere beats Blue Bay for a dose of summertime warmth and sunshine in the middle of winter. If you’re looking for a refined Christmas dinner, go no farther than the two-star Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel Resort.
As the holiday rush dies down, thoughts turn to New Year’s Eve. So why not greet the new year with some sunshine and happiness?
Our editorial staff has compiled a list of the top party spots for your perusal.
Make the eve special in one of the top restaurants in the Principality – LeGrill.
The five-star Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo will be serving a special menu designed by Dominic Laurie in honor of New Year’s Eve.
The three-star Michelin restaurant Le Louis XV should not be missed. Here, you may have an explosive gourmet experience made by Alain Dukas and his chef Emmanuel Pilon using only the finest local cuisine from the French Riviera, and sommelier Maxim Pastor will do his best to choose the best wines to pair with your meals.
Finally, the two-Michelin-star restaurant Le Blue Bay will create a cozy festive mood with a performance by a celebrity vocalist and fireworks at midnight.
If you want to see New Year’s fireworks in Monaco, the best places to do it are the port of Hercule or the main plaza by the casino. The vista of the colorful sparks as they fade into the ocean is breathtaking from this vantage point.
- Top Ten Tips For Sailing Beginners March 9, 2023
- How Mark Hauser Stays at the Top of His Voice Acting Game March 9, 2023
- Plan Your Spring Break With The Amazing Talents at Cirque du Soleil February 25, 2023
- Life in Palm Jumeirah: Fine Living at its Best February 11, 2023
- Cirque du Soleil Has Unbeatable Shows To Wow and Entertain You During Your Next Vacation! February 3, 2023
- Cirque du Soleil Presents Disney’s “Drawn to Life” For the Whole Family! December 16, 2022
- What Are the Benefits of Getting a Certificate in Business Analytics? November 30, 2022